Living and non living things worksheet
Download Living and non living things worksheet. This living and non living things worksheet for class 1 includes questions on natural and man made things, living and non living things, questions and answers on living and non living things. Living things and non living things worksheet consist of 3 pages including questions on circle man made things, identifying living and non living things, fill in the blanks, circle the odd one out, true and false and questions and answers. classifying living and non living things are based on various aspects, plants, animals and human beings are living things. Air, water, soil, stones are non living things.
Properties of Living things.
1. Living things can move, Human beings and animals can move from one place to another
2. Living things breathe: All living things need to breathe to live, all living things need food and water to live. Plants make their own food..
3. Living things feel: Living things feel cold, hot, sad or happy. Our pet animals such as dogs and cats feel happy when they see us.
4. Living things grow: A baby grows to become a man or woman, same with the plants, which grows into a tree.
5. Living things reproduce: Living things give birth to young ones to continue their race, human beings and animals like cats and dogs give birth, and some animals lay eggs are called oviparous animals